Last updated on September 24, 2020
What are Cookies and why we use them
Cookies set by Loio Inc. on the Site and the Service are called "first party cookies". Cookies on the Site set by parties other than Loio Inc. are called "third party partners cookies". Third party partners cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the Sites (e.g. advertising, communication and analytics).
We use first party and/or third-party partners cookies on Our Site and Service for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the operation and functionality of our Site and the Service;
- to improve Your experience of our Site and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- to analyze how Our Site are used and how best we can customize them;
- to identify potential clients and personalize marketing and sales interactions with them;
- to facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to Your interests;
- to allow Us to facilitate interaction with the users.
Types of Cookies that we use
These cookies collect information that is used to help Us understand how Our Site is being used or how effective Our marketing campaigns are, or to help Us customize Our Site for You.
We use Google Analytics to recognize You and link the devices You use when You visit Our Site or Service on Your browser or mobile device, login to Your User Account on Our Site, or otherwise engage with Us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google. Google Analytics allows Us to better understand how Our users interact with Our Site and to tailor Our advertisements and content to You. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how You can control information sent to Google. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser add-on here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
We use Hotjar in order to better understand Your use of Our Site, to optimize Our Site and to improve Your experience. For further details, please see Hotjar’s Cookies policy which can be found here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookie-Information
- Google Ads: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US
- Facebook Business: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445?id=1205376682832142
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/campaign-considerations/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-custom-audiences.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Bing Ads: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-gb/resources/policies/microsoft-advertising-privacy-policy
- Taboola Ads: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US
Below You can find a list of the cookies we use on Our Site:
How You can change Your cookie settings
If You would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow You to: (i) change Your browser settings to notify You when You receive a cookie, which lets You choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set Your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact Your experience using the Site, as some features and services on Our Site may not work properly. Depending on Your mobile device and operating system, You may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set Your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow Us to know whether You have accessed Our Site and performed certain functions with it.
If You have any questions related to Your privacy, please contact Us:
or use Intercom chat on Our Site.