Last updated on September 24, 2020
For the purpose of this clause the term (“You”, “Your”, “User”) shall mean any natural person, who use Our Service and/or may visit Our Site available on the https://loio.com/, and the term “Personal Data” shall mean certain information that identifies You as a specific individual or can be used to contact or identify You.
As far as You use Our Service as a natural person, we are the controller of Your Personal Data. We are responsible for, and control, the processing of Your Personal Data.
Wherever You use Our Service to submit, manage, or otherwise use content relating to third parties (containing personal information in relation to these third parties), We have contractually committed ourselves to only process such information on Your behalf. In such case we will act as the sub-processor of Personal Data of these third parties. You will be fully responsible for informing third parties specified in Your content about the transmission of their personal information with the purpose of using Our Service.
By using Our Service and/or visiting Our Site, You acknowledge that You have read, understood and agree to the collection, storage, use and transferring of Your Personal Data as further described in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We don’t ask You for Personal Data unless we truly need it. We collect Persona Data to be able to provide You with a secure, fast and efficient Service. In order to do so, we must collect information to identify users.
Please note, we collect and process Your Personal Data on the basis of Your consent and legitimate interests. Such collecting and processing of Your Personal Data will not harm any of Your rights and interests and We will not use Your Personal Data for any other purposes.
Categories of Personal Data:
1. Registration information
In course of using the Service, We may collect Your Personal Data when You register Your User account. This information may include Your email address and password. We need Your email in order to create Your account in order to provide You with the Service. Please note that Your email we will process on the basis of legitimate interests, since without Your email we are not able to provide You with the Service.
In addition, You can also leave optional profile information that You elect to associate with Your User account is referred to herein as Your “Profile Information” such as: full name, country and state (only for US residents), age, gender, title, company name. This information will help Us to customize and improve Our Service and also this information is needed for analytical purposes, so that We can understand what categories of users are the most interested in Our Service and develop Our Service, taking into account such information.
2. Information provided by You to use Privacy Settings
In Your User Account “Privacy Settings” section, You may realize Your rights, granted You by the data protection laws, such as:
- You can request any Personal Data we collected about You;
- You can request the removal of Your Personal Data at any time;
- You can withdraw Your consent on marketing emails;
- You can request any other questions/information regarding Your Personal Data.
All of these privacy rights can be easily exercised in the Profile Settings of Your User Account or by sending Us the request through the Intercom chat. When You send Us such request through Profile Settings, We will ask You to provide Us with Your email and country and state (only for US residents). We need this information in order to provide You with most prompt and relevant reply to Your request.
3. Information provided by You to use the Site
When You use Intercom chat, available on Our Site, to send Us Your request, We may ask You to give Us some of Your Personal Data, in particular: email and the content of Your communication with Us. We need this information to provide You with the reply to such request (if we cannot reply You immediately) and to refer to You correctly in Our mailings.
As well, You may subscribe on newsletters about Our Service on Our Site, so We will inform You about Our Service, updates and provide You with offers, promotions, and information. For this purpose, We will ask You to give Us Your email.
4. Automatically Collected Information:
We automatically collect certain information about You and the device You use to visit the Site. For example, when You use Our Site, we will log Your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, page You viewed, and the dates/times when You accessed the Site. We may also collect information about actions You take when using Our Site, such as links clicked.
5. Your Content:
While using the Service You upload, transmit or input various files, documents, content, which may include personal information into the Service in order to receive the service, including but not limited to agreements, contracts, attachments, other legal documents and files (the “Content”).
We will encrypt and store Your Content. We may view and use Your Content only as necessary for the following purposes: (i) to maintain, provide and improve Our Service; (ii) to provide data analytics and related features of the Service to You; (iii) to resolve a support request from You; (iv) as reasonably necessary to allow Us to comply with or avoid the violation of applicable law or regulation; or (v) to comply with any valid legal request. We may also analyze the Content in aggregate and on an anonymized basis, in order to better understand the manner in which Our Service is being used.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We collect, use, process, combine, retain and store Your Personal Data that We collect or receive for the following purposes:
- to provide You with Our Service;
- to operate, monitor, analyze, promote, and improve Our Service, and to provide You with the features and functionality of the Service;
- to communicate with You and respond to Your requests, such as to respond to Your questions, contact You about any changes to the Service, and communicate account-related matters;
- for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to You or offer You information and updates on Our Service we think that You may be interested in;
- for analytics and research purposes;
- to enforce this Policy, to resolve disputes, to carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights, and to protect Our business interests and the interests and rights of third parties;
- to comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which You provide Personal Data; and
- for any other lawful purpose, or other purpose that You provide Us Your consent.
Please note that We need Your Personal Data to provide You with Our Services. So as long as You want to use Service all Your Personal Data will be processed by Us. If You want Us to stop processing Your Personal Data, You can delete Your User Account on the Site and stop using the Service.
HOW WE SHARE/TRANSFER AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell Your Personal Data to any third parties under any circumstances.
We may only share, transmit, disclose, grant access to, make available, and provide Your Personal Data with and to third parties, including:
- to trusted service providers, subcontractors, partners, vendors, consultants, and others that help Us with any of the purposes specified in this Policy, including by performing Service on Our behalf such as hosting Our Site, sending out email updates or postal mail, identifying and serving targeted advertisements or measuring site traffic, providing optimization, content customization and communication with users, services etc. Such providers include but not limited to: Amazon, MailChimp, Intercom, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Advertisement, Facebook Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bing Advertisement, Taboola Advertisement, Microsoft Office Add-in, others. For information on how third parties collect and process personal data, as well as how You can control information sent to those third-party providers, please review privacy policies on their websites;
- to third parties to respond or comply with, in Our sole discretion, a court order, law enforcement or other government request (with or without notice to You, in Our discretion) under applicable law;
- to buyers, successors, or others in connection with a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets;
- to other third parties with Your consent. We cannot independently make decision about share/transfer of Your Personal Data to other third parties and/or countries, or international organizations, and;
- third parties, to: (i) satisfy any applicable law or regulation, (ii) enforce this Policy, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Us, the Site, other users of the Site.
Please note that Your Personal Data is also being processed by Our hosting provider Amazon (AWS). All of the Personal Data, which is being processed by Us is stored on the territory of the United States.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If You have registered an account with the Service, You can change Your Personal Data using Your Profile Settings in Your User Account (“Edit Profile”).
If You would like to request access to Your Personal Data, You may send Your request through “Privacy Settings” section in Your User Account or by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review Your request and may require You to provide additional information to identify yourself.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of Your Personal Data seriously. We take all necessary steps to help protect Personal Data that We collect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized intrusion and disclosure, and these steps include without limitation encryption techniques and authentication procedures. The Service has been designed to, among other things, meet the objectives of U.S. data privacy laws as well as the requirements of European Union GDPR.
We care about Your privacy and take commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information We collect and store about You, such as data encryption and pseudonimization. All access to the Service is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When You enter Your information, We encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for Our users.
Please be aware that despite these steps, We do not guarantee that Your Personal Data will be completely protected. For example, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of Your Personal Data is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
The safety and security of Your Personal Data also depends on You. For example, it is important to keep Your password for Your User Account on the Site confidential. We also recommend that You log out of Your User Account when You are done using it. If You believe that any account credentials for Your User Account on the Service have been compromised, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain Your Personal Data for no longer than three years after You decide to stop using Our Service. We will also retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain Your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We store anonymized data for internal analytics purposes indefinitely.
If You decide to terminate Your use of the Service on the Site and delete Your User Account or send Us appropriate request to email, we will remove all Your Personal Data from our database within 90 days after receiving of Your request.
HOW YOU CAN OPT-OUT ON MARKETING EMAILS
We may send You marketing or promotional emails from time to time. If You do not wish to receive them, You can opt-out by unsubscribing from such emails (“Unsubscribe” button in the emails) or in Your User Account “Privacy Settings” section. If You opt-out, we will still send You emails for service purposes, such as for communications about Your User account or subscription, and responses to Your requests.
RIGHTS OF EU RESIDENTS
If You are a resident in the European Economic Area, You have the following rights in respect to Your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we hold:
- Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to Your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever.
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain access to Your Personal Data.
- Right to be informed. You have the right to get the information from Us of how we use Your Personal Data.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to change or amend any of Your Personal Data in case such Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete. You have the right to delete Your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by Us on Your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on Personal Data collection and processing at any time.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
You can exercise all of the above rights using the Privacy Settings in Your User Account.
We process Your Personal Data on the basis of Your freely given consent. You should be aware that You are entitled under EU GDPR to withdraw Your consent where that has been given, at any time. In case You do this, and we will have no alternative lawful reason to process Your Personal Data. However, we will use Your email address to provide You with Our Services based on legitimate interest. If You ask Us to remove Your email, we will not be able to provide You with Our Services anymore.
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If You are a California resident, You have the following rights under California Consumer Rights Act: You have the right to know the categories of Personal Data that We collect about You, You have the right to ask Us to remove Your Personal Data from Our Site and not to sell Your Personal Data. You can exercise all of the above rights using the Privacy Settings in Your User Account, namely:
1. To request information on the Personal Data that we have about You and how we use it
- the categories of Personal Data We have collected about You;
- the categories of sources from which We collect Your Personal Data;
- the purpose for collecting, processing or selling Your Personal Data;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share Your Personal Data;
- the specific pieces of Personal Data We have collected about You;
- In case we decide to sell Your Personal Data, You are entitled to request a list of categories of Personal Data that We have sold, along with the category of any other company We sold it to. If do not sell Your Personal Data, We will inform You of that fact.
- In case we share Your Personal Data You can request a list of categories of Personal Data that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company We shared it with.
2. To request removal Your Personal Data.
3. To ask Us to stop selling Your Personal Data.
Please be aware that we do not sell Your Personal Data under any circumstances.
BREACH OF PERSONAL DATA
If we become aware that Your Personal Data was breached, we will try to notify You immediately, but in any case not later than within 30 days after the discovery of the breach by emailing You to the email address that You specified by You during the registration process on the Site. We will conduct Our internal investigation to be able to prior to sending notice to You in order to be able to inform You about all the details of such breach of Your Personal Data. We may not send You any notice in case Our internal investigation reveals that the breach was unlikely to result in harm Your rights.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Our service is not directed to the minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from the minors. If You are a parent or guardian of a minor and believe that Your child may have provided Us with personal information, please contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will delete that information without any delays.
If You have any questions related to Your privacy, please contact Us:
or use Intercom chat on Our Site.